Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why do sheet sets come with only two pillowcases?

Does anyone really sleep with just one pillow? I think they should come with four.Why do sheet sets come with only two pillowcases?
I totally agree!! I hate having mismatched pillows all the time. Of course you can never find just pillowcases that match the color of the new sheets!!! I hope someone reads this that can make some suggestions to some people and get us some better sheet sets.Why do sheet sets come with only two pillowcases?
The cots ( beds) are made to accommodate two persons. Therefore the standard is two pillows and two pillow cases. You can find single sheets with single pillow cover also.
Because most people only have one pillow per person. Besides they try to keep prices down by just selling the standard ';1 person, 1 pillow';.
I know what you mean. I sleep with three pillows and I have my bed full of decorative pillows(12)

No comments:

Post a Comment