Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where to find free Ting Tings sheet music for drum set?

I'm looking for a free online way to get the sheet music for the drum set for the song ';That's Not My Name'; by the Ting Tings. I've searched Google and I found lots of vocal, piano, and guitar sheet music. But I would like the sheet music for a drum set. In the music video there is someone playing the drum set, so there must be sheet music. Thanks!!!Where to find free Ting Tings sheet music for drum set?
free sheet music means





ILLEGAL sheet music





just because there is a song or a video, does NOT mean there is sheet music


most pro drummers play by ear (even if they can read)





so many people steal music these days, it's not worth it for the music companies to transcribe a song into all instruments anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment