Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Any good sales going on for queen sheet sets 300 count and up?

I'm looking for queen sheet sets 300 count and up. I only have one good set for my bed. I'm a student so I don't have much money, but I'm really looking for cotton, I don't care for sateen.





Anyone know of a good sale? I've checked out all sorts of places online and I'm not finding any good deals.Any good sales going on for queen sheet sets 300 count and up?
For a queen size, 100% cotton, 300+ thread count sheet set, you're not going to find anything online for less than $30 - $40.





Your best bet would be to go to the local mall, and check out the clearance sections in department stores. Most have sets for low prices there that you will not be able to find on a website (because all the stock has been shipped from the warehouse to the stores).





You might be able to find some for $20 or so there.Any good sales going on for queen sheet sets 300 count and up?
Check out Target:





http://www.target.com/gp/search/192-0431鈥?/a>
Hi, I've seen inexpensive queen size sheets here http://www.bestratedmattresses.com/queen鈥?/a> Hope this helps.
Try ...


Ross


or


TJ Maxx





I got a 600 count Egyptian cotton set for $12 at Ross!





I also agree with the other posters that said overstocked.
You could make a wanted post on your local freecycle.org. Someone may be cleaning out their linen closet and have just what you need.
overstock.com the cheapest anywhere
ebay





overstock





nextag





all of these are dot com
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment