Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is 144.00 for six sets of 600 count sheets worth it?

I called and asked if I was reading this right and I was told the higher the thread count the better. but i don't know what the prices run regularly. I found this web site where I have already ordered ladies cloths from and at the bottom was a sale on these sheets. I want to order it too before they run out. just in case you want to look at it its www.lizabeesfashionsandmore.com


its in the ladies section at the bottomIs 144.00 for six sets of 600 count sheets worth it?
That's a great deal IF it's legitimate. Check and make sure they aren't a weird size or anything.Is 144.00 for six sets of 600 count sheets worth it?
Yes, one set can usually run you 144.00. I would find out more about it as six full sets for that price seems much lower than the going rate. Seems shady.
YES!!!!!!! sometimes jsut one set of 600 thread count is like $120.00!!! go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment