Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where can I find baby products (i.e crib sheet set, baby bag etc) w/ ';Baby'; Mickey Mouse and Friends as theme?

I'd rather not buy from Ebay/Amazon if I don't have to. I thought that theme would be popular, but all I can find is a couple ';classic'; Mickey Mouse items. I'm looking for the images of Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto when they were babies. So far I have looked online w/ Babies R Us, Disney Store, and Gymboree. They have mostly Winnie the Pooh stuff, which I do not want.Where can I find baby products (i.e crib sheet set, baby bag etc) w/ ';Baby'; Mickey Mouse and Friends as theme?
The line is called Sweet Dreams Mickey Collection by Disney Babies. Check this link:





http://www.kidsbargains.com/product/2307鈥?/a>





It is underneath where it says ';this will go with this item';. That is the only place I can find it because it is discontinued. Hope this helps!!Where can I find baby products (i.e crib sheet set, baby bag etc) w/ ';Baby'; Mickey Mouse and Friends as theme?
What other sites have you found it on? Everywhere I check it's been discontinued or out of stock. Thanks!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment