Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can I print an entire EXCEL workbook two-sided without setting up each sheet individually?

I have a large Excel workbook that I want to print out. There are two pages per sheet. I want them to print out double-sided. However, I find that I have to go into each sheet individually and set it to print that way, then go back and print the entire workbook. It is too time consuming.Can I print an entire EXCEL workbook two-sided without setting up each sheet individually?
Yes you can do this easily. With all due respect to Pilgrim, here's how its done:





1) Open workbook and navigate to first worksheet.





2) Hold down %26lt;Ctrl%26gt; and %26lt;Shift%26gt; keys, then press %26lt;Page Down%26gt; key untill you get to last worksheet





Now all sheets have been ';selected';





4) Click on FILE, choose page setup,





5) Adjust settings as you like. The settings will apply to all ';selected'; sheets.





6) Enjoy all the time you saved!








Hope this helps,





Kind Regards,


QwertyKPH @ YahooCan I print an entire EXCEL workbook two-sided without setting up each sheet individually?
Every printer has different capabilities. My two printers only print on one side of the page, so I have to do what you currently are doing.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment