Sunday, March 7, 2010

I need 1 page ';fact sheets'; for a tutoring center I am setting up.?

I am looking for single page handouts with illustrations, formulas, or at-a-glance factoids that students can just ';grab and go.';


Various topics: Algebra, English, American Government, A %26amp; P, Medical Terminology, general study skills, MLA format, how-to's for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc.


Send me some great website resources! Thank you for your help!I need 1 page ';fact sheets'; for a tutoring center I am setting up.?
What you need are tutoring sites with many resources. Try sites like: http://www.tuitionplaza.com/tutoring/ , www.tutor.comI need 1 page ';fact sheets'; for a tutoring center I am setting up.?
Hi,





There's a whole bunch of how to use PowerPoint files at the link below.





Blackboard's web site has a lot of stuff you can use if you have a CMS.





-Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment