Sunday, March 7, 2010

I am in need of comforter suggestions for this sheet set I am thinking about buying. (link inside.)?

http://www.monstermarketplace.com/Babies/Landing783a3601.htmlI am in need of comforter suggestions for this sheet set I am thinking about buying. (link inside.)?
this is a nice sheet set, it is clean, vibrant and colurful. the good thing about it is that it is 100% cotton, so it is natural fibres and breathes easy, so it will be soft and not cause overheating or sweating. It is a 200 thread count which is good also, remember the higher the thread count the better. this is a reasonble set, for a reasonable price. the decorations come down to taste, but in my opinion its a nice look, real cute! : )I am in need of comforter suggestions for this sheet set I am thinking about buying. (link inside.)?
Something solid colored, no prints. Prints would make the bed look like a test pattern and that's not appealing to the eye. I would choose one color from the sheets that isn't very obvious and try matching that to pull it out a little bit. The red already stands out enough, so nothing red or pink. Maybe white if you have no pets or children, but that's just an idea I'm throwing out.





Good luck.
i agree with rdy. good luck
i actually one of those sheets (i bought it at a yard sale to make pillows out of). i would go to macy's if you have one close by because they are having a HUGE home sale right now, and we bought sheet and a comforter for half off today!

No comments:

Post a Comment