Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What size sheet set do you use on a queen pillowtop?

Queen with deep pockets


as long as you are getting new sheets...


the thread count is important as well.


250 is the norm in like a Dora sheet lol


but I prefer at LEAST a 300 they are more snuggly and soft and get softer and softer with each wash! and I LOVE my sleep...


price might be a concern for some but I found my first set at Good will :) it was a blessing you were able to get a new bed.Did you donate you old one? or was it ';done'; lolWhat size sheet set do you use on a queen pillowtop?
Queen sized sheets will fit as long as you make sure they're made for the extra-deep matresses, and many are now.What size sheet set do you use on a queen pillowtop?
Queen size, but you must make sure it has deep pockets to fit under the mattress. (it will say on the label)

No comments:

Post a Comment