Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How do you keep sheets from rolling into a ball in the dryer. I don't want to dry 1 set per time.?

the drum is big enough, %26amp; I have put 3 sets max. for energy saving. don't want to do one set per time other stuff gets wrapped in the fitted sheet and nothing gets dry. I have no clothes line or basement rack.How do you keep sheets from rolling into a ball in the dryer. I don't want to dry 1 set per time.?
either go get some dryer balls- or if you are not willing or can't find dryer balls (you can get them at Linens and Things or Bed Bath and Beyond) throw in two to three clean tennis balls- that will keep the fabric from balling upHow do you keep sheets from rolling into a ball in the dryer. I don't want to dry 1 set per time.?
no problem! I have had this problem many many times- and up until the Dryer Balls came out- I used many a tennis ball- good luck and happy laundry day :) thanks for best answer!

Report Abuse



I just set my timer for 20-30 minutes and check the sheets and unwrap them if needed. It takes about 40-50 minutes to dry the sheets compared to forever if I don't check them.
I know this is going to sound crazy but it works. Put a clean tennis shoe in dryer with sheets. This prevents the sheets from getting wrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment