Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What are the best bed sheets that repel pet hair? I just bought a new set and pet hair STICKS to them?

I just purchased a set from walmart , very pretty, but unlike my other bed sheets these really pick up the pet hair. I can't seem to even lint roll them off everyday.What are the best bed sheets that repel pet hair? I just bought a new set and pet hair STICKS to them?
silk... slides right offWhat are the best bed sheets that repel pet hair? I just bought a new set and pet hair STICKS to them?
Honestly, nothing repels pet hair. I buy the exra large lint roller from my pet store and use it daily on my bed. I have two Maine Coons that are known for their very long coats. I keep lint rollers everywhere in the house and in my cars. Have pets, have hair issues. There is no way around it.

1 comment:

  1. I simply love the draperies in your main bedroom and guest room! I might like to get some additional detail on the precise color and pleat possibility you chose. Thanks! Please visit Shop Online

    ReplyDelete